I've got the Killer Lords cd in my collection somewhere give me a couple of dayz to find it and I'll dropload it to you
I'm looking for a copy of the first 2 albums, mp3 is fine, lent my copies out years ago and just realised they didnt come back
We've been asked to contribute to the Stiv Bators tribute and I'd like to do something from one of these albums,
Can anyone help
I've got the Killer Lords cd in my collection somewhere give me a couple of dayz to find it and I'll dropload it to you
I have Killers on vinyl but will have to dig it out and copy it.
I would suggest the obvious track to do would be Russian Roulette, as it was my fav Lords track.
That would be great thanks
Maybe do Russian Roulette, but not sure yet, one of my favourites too
Got my hands on "is nothing sacred" but "killer lords" would be very handy
thanks again
Ant
kind of off the subject
has anyonr heard about the Dead Boys show at CBGB's to try to raise money to save it ??
who is gonna sing ??
cheetah and zero are going to be singing stiv's parts.
if you are going to do something from the lords i would say new church or dance with me. i think what love is or i need lunch would be better choices for a tribute though. we do a version of i need lunch and people seem to enjoy it, that or they are just being nice to us. whatever.
Fuck that, you NEED to do "Apocalypso"!!! The best damn song that band ever did, and the one everybody (including the band) always overlooks. Nothing else done by them had that raw energy and power. That song friggin' blazes along!
BE ORIGINAL!!!
Hey, Cheetah and Zero doing the Stiv parts??? A Dead Boys reunion??? See kids, that's how you reform your band AND pay respect to your fallen vocalist! You don't get a new guy, you do it yourself. The Boys have REAL respect for Stiv.
Neil Leyton has done a version of New Church to that tribute already- and I can say that it?s great! And of course, it has TV Smith?s approval...)
I was just listening to that first Lords-album, such a great stuff. I don?t care that much about the other albums, they have great songs but the first one really gets me every time. Open your eyes is my favourite, I guess.
Of course, I?d still prefer Dead Boys or solo-Stiv, but LOTN is close, and there?s not many things close to those.
Dead Boys has reunited a while ago already, with Cheetah/ Zero on vocals. I think that they made, or at least were about to make a little tour in the US.
<font size="4" face="Arial">Oh, the song Neil covered to that tribute is of course Lord?s Prayer, not New Church.Originally posted by fading ways finland:
[QB]Neil Leyton has done a version of New Church to that tribute already- and I can say that it?s great! And of course, it has TV Smith?s approval...)
Bookmarks